Everyone has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. There is good news- the curve is flattening, and it looks like we will survive this. In fact, we look forward to providing you with this vital service as soon as we can.
Medical Massage is a recognized treatment for many health conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Chronic Pain, Muscle Injuries, and other conditions. For those suffering from these conditions, Massage therapy is an essential part of their treatment plan. Massage reduces pain, increases circulation, reduces stress, eliminates toxins and reduces blood pressure. Massage also boosts the immune system which helps you to fight infections and illnesses. Medical massage can help you to stay healthy and active, which is extremely important during these troubled times.
At Mind and Body Holistic Spa, your health and safety has always been our top priority. In order to provide you with the best and safest massage possible, we are instituting the following precautions. .
- All surfaces are wiped daily with disinfectant.
- After every session, linens are removed and washed thoroughly. This includes all sheets, towels, and headrest covers. All linens are stored in clean, closed cabinets.
Lotion bottles, essential oil bottles, and equipment are wiped down with disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloths.
- Objects that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, toilets, door handles, massage stools, tables, counter tops, and cabinets are regularly cleaned with disposably disinfectant and sanitizing cloths.
-Our air pads and filters are changed regularly according to manufacturer’s instruction.
- Our therapists wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after touching guests, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
- All therapists and workers will wear masks.
- All therapists will wear gloves during massage.
- Our waiting area has been arranged to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Before a massage, your temperature will be taken to screen for the virus.
- If you are sick, have a fever, a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or any other symptoms, please STAY HOME. We will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!